Pages by User Roles for WordPress also removes the Page, Post, Custom Post Type, Categories or Custom Taxonomies from search results and blog roll.
Pages by User Role for WordPress Features
- Set default redirect URL for users that does not have access to a Page, Post or Custom Post Type.
- Enable comment filtering
- Redirect to login
- Support for WordPress User Roles
- Support for Custom User Roles
- Panic option if you restrict yourself from viewing a Custom Post Type
- Enable Access Control to Custom Post Types
- Restrict access to Custom Post Types in the Frontend by User Role
- Restrict access to Access Control Metabox by User Role on Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types.
- Restrict access to WooCommerce (Products)
- Revert the Pages by User Role behavior to the backend instead of the original frontend.
- Quick overview of User Role Access on Page, Post and Custom Post Types
- Set Access Control for Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor and Administrator
- Set Access Control for custom User Roles (you need White Label Branding to create the Custom User Roles)
- Set Access Control for Categories
- Set individual redirect URL for each Pages, Posts and Custom Post types when a User Role doesn’t have access.
- Hide individual Pages form the menu
- Hide Categories from the menu
- Hide individual Pages, Posts, Custom Posts Types and Categories from search results and blog roll
- Restrict access to content by using Shortcodes. Access controlled by User Role pur_restricted pur_restricted_alt pur_not_logged_in
|Created||4 November 10|
|Compatible Browsers||IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||BuddyPress 6.4.x, WooCommerce 4.9.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 5.6.x, WordPress 5.5.x, WordPress 5.4.x, WordPress 5.3.x, WordPress 5.2.x, WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x|